Power metal’s most unintentionally hilarious band are hitting the UK in November in support of their 6th studio album, Legend Of The Shadow King. In typically bombastic style, Freedom Call‘s latest album is a concept work inspired by the eccentric Ludwig II, King of Bavaria. Whilst he’s certainly not one of my favourite German kings of the 1870s, they still manage to churn out some cheese-laden power metal genius for us.
Freedom Call shall be calling (lol) at the following venues:
- November 4th – BOURNEMOUTH Champions (01202 75700 / ticketweb.com)
- November 5th – LONDON Purple Turtle (020 7383 4976 / 7734 8932 / stargreen.com)
- November 6th – MANCHESTER Satan’s Hollow (08444 771000 / ticketweb.com)
- November 7th – WAKEFIELD Snooty Fox (01924 374455 / snootyfoxlive.com)
- November 8th – GLASGOW Classic Grand (08444 771000 / ticketweb.com)